Salu Solutions Ltd is a cleaning company that has excellent career opportunities for individuals who have a passion for excellence, strong work ethic, are results oriented and are committed to continual improvement. The ideal candidates are to be team players with the ability to effectively influence support from and add value to a wide range of professionals. Our commitment is to inspire your future through skills, professional training and personal development for excellence.
The ideal candidate will fill the position of a Housekeeping Overall Supervisor and will report to the Operations Manager
Salu Solutions Ltd is a reputable company that offers quality and professional cleaning services for both Domestic, Industrial and Commercial premises. In addition to our services, we also offer Garbage Collection, Landscaping and beautification, Fumigation and External Window Cleaning services.Salu Solutions is an equal employer and all qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
OVERALL SUPERVISOR –HOUSEKEEPING
The ideal candidate shall be responsible of managing the operations of the Housekeeping department in a manner that ensures consistent customer satisfaction and efficient services Particular Responsibilities Include:
• Prepare work assignment for housekeeping, ensuring adequate supply of labor and inspect completed work for compliance with standard operating procedures
• Supervising work activities of cleaning personnel to ensure clean, orderly, and attractive offices, hospitals and similar establishments
• Ensure adequate supply of cleaning material and supplies at all times.
• Ensure all offices and public areas are cleaned daily.
• Undertake regular stock takes and ensure adequate availability of housekeeping inventory.
• Continuously review work procedures and operational problems in order to determine ways to improve on work performance, service delivery and hygiene aspects.
• Prepare periodic reports as required for efficiency and performance monitoring.
• Perform any other duty as maybe assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A relevant course in Housekeeping.
• At least 5 years’ experience in similar positions.
• Have advanced knowledge of housekeeping process and procedures.
• Have the ability to maintain a budget.
• Proven excellence in customer service and ability in making sound decisions.
• Excellent oral and written communication, editing and documentation skills.
• High level of integrity, honesty and maturity.
• Pleasant personality with excellent people skills
If you meet the above criteria, and you’re ready for the demands of the work ahead kindly send your CV cover letter and testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop the hard copies at our offices Shyam House along Nyerere Nyerere before 27th October 2018..